Three fire crews called to chip pan fire in Gorleston
PUBLISHED: 19:28 21 May 2018 | UPDATED: 09:42 22 May 2018
Fire crews were called out to a property on Pier Road in Gorleston this evening.
Crews from Great Yarmouth and Gorleston were called just before 5.30pm to a fire which was caused by a chip pan.
They extinguished the fire with hoses and a fire blanket.
A fan was used to ventilate the property and a thermal imaging camera was used to check for hot spots.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Eastern Daily Press. Click the link in the orange box below for details.