Fire crews free child trapped in Sheringham toilet
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
Fire crews have rescued a youngster trapped in a locked toilet.
A crew from Sheringham were called out to Beach Road in Sheringham just before 4pm on Thursday where the youngster had become locked in a public toilet.
They were freed within minutes.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 3 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 4 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 5 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 6 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 9 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 10 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms