Fire crews called to undergrowth and hedge fires in Breckland
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters have attended two incidents in Breckland involving fires in undergrowth and hedges on Sunday afternoon.
At 12.31pm three fire crews - from Thetford, Swaffham and Watton and a water carrier from Hethersett -attended a fire in some undergrowth near Peddars Way.
The crews used hose reel jets to put out the fire.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were also called to a hedge fire in Watton at 1.38pm.
It had spread from the hedge to a shed roof on Loch Lane.
You may also want to watch:
The incident was attended by crews from Dereham and Watton, who extinguished the fire.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 8 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 9 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer