Fire crews called to tackle caravan blaze at Hunstanton
Firefighters have been called to a caravan blaze on the Norfolk coast.
Three crews, from Hunstanton, Heacham and Sandringham, were called to the incident on South Beach Parade just after 10.30pm on Tuesday night.
The fire service said there were not believed to be any injuries.
Crews used hose reel jets to put out the fire, and had left the scene by 11.20pm.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 7 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 8 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 9 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village
- 10 Council to sell land in 'Chelsea-on-Sea'