Fire crews called to tackle caravan blaze at Hunstanton
Firefighters have been called to a caravan blaze on the Norfolk coast.
Three crews, from Hunstanton, Heacham and Sandringham, were called to the incident on South Beach Parade just after 10.30pm on Tuesday night.
The fire service said there were not believed to be any injuries.
Crews used hose reel jets to put out the fire, and had left the scene by 11.20pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 6 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 7 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 8 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 9 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 10 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards