Fire crews called to reports of a burning smell in a building in Diss

Fire engines attend the incident on Mere Street. Picture: Rebecca Murphy

Fire engines attend the incident on Mere Street. Picture: Rebecca Murphy - Credit: Archant

Two fire crews attended a report of a burning smell in a building on Mere Street, Diss, this morning.

The appliances from Diss were called at 11.47am to Navire House which houses William H Brown estate and letting agents and Fine and Country estate agents.

The smell was caused by a faulty electrical light fitting.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus