Fire crews called to help people out of vehicles after two crashes on Norfolk’s roads this morning
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
Emergency services are at the scene of a road collision near a Norfolk village.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service crews have been called out to an incident on Lynn Lane, Great Massingham, this morning.
A spokesman said the crews were helping to extricate a person out of a vehicle.
The incident happened just before 7.15am.
Earlier today fire crews used heavy rescue equipment to help another casualty out of a vehicle following an incident on Fakenham Road at East Rudham.
Appliances from Massingham and Sandringham fire stations helped at the incident, which occurred at around 5.45am.
- 1 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 2 Where the streets have no cars... the community that banned the school run
- 3 Fake chefs deliver out-of-date lasagne to Carrow Road ahead of Spurs clash
- 4 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 5 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 6 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 7 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
- 8 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 9 World record? 24 ducklings spotted waddling through Norfolk village
- 10 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC