Fire crews called to derelict building on fire in Dereham
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews were called to a blaze at a derelict building on fire in Quebec Road, Dereham.
Crews from Dereham, Fakenham, Watton and Hingham attended the scene.
The building was empty and no one has been hurt.
The crews used breathing equipment, hose reel jets and hand appliances to extinguish the fire.
The alarm was raised at 5.46pm this evening, July 10.
You may also want to watch:
Crews left the scene at around 9pm.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 7 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: The end game is upon us