WATCH: Fire crew battles van blaze in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
This is the moment six firefighters battled a blaze after a van caught fire in Norwich.
The footage was taken by Michelle Tony Bradfield after a crew from Carrow station was called to the scene in Northcote Road, on the Sprowston Road, Norwich.
The crew was alerted to the blaze at 10.20am on Monday, January 21. They used hose reel jets to put out the fire and left the scene at 11am.
Police were called to the scene after traffic started to back-up.
A police spokesman said: 'We were called by the fire service at about 10.41am and requested officers assistance.
You may also want to watch:
'Officers helped with traffic management after concerns were raised.'
Ms Bradfield said: 'I was driving past at the time and didn't hear what happened.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 4 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 5 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 6 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 7 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 8 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
'But there were quite a few people standing around.'