Woman taken to hospital following fire
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
A woman was taken to hospital following a fire at a property in Hunstanton.
The incident in Chapel Lane started shortly before 3am on Monday morning and fire crews were at the scene until about 4.30am.
The fire service called the East of England Ambulance Service Trust to attend the incident at 3.21am.
Two ambulance crews went sent to the scene where they treated a woman in her 80's for smoke inhalation.
A spokesman for the trust said the woman was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn, for further care.
Fire crews from Heacham and Hunstanton attended the scene and used hose reel jets to extinguish the fire.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 5 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 6 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 7 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 8 Housing association hoping to build 461 homes in south Norfolk town
- 9 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages