Woman taken to hospital following fire
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
A woman was taken to hospital following a fire at a property in Hunstanton.
The incident in Chapel Lane started shortly before 3am on Monday morning and fire crews were at the scene until about 4.30am.
The fire service called the East of England Ambulance Service Trust to attend the incident at 3.21am.
Two ambulance crews went sent to the scene where they treated a woman in her 80's for smoke inhalation.
A spokesman for the trust said the woman was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn, for further care.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Heacham and Hunstanton attended the scene and used hose reel jets to extinguish the fire.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 3 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 6 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 7 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 10 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk