Crews called to chip shop fire
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called to put out a burning range at a chip shop.
Three appliances were sent to Clenchwarton, near King's Lynn, just before lunchtime.
Norfolk fire service said: 'Appliances from Kings Lynn North, Kings Lynn South and Terrington attended to a commercial building fire on Black Horse Road.
'The crews used hose reel jets and a dry powder extinguisher to extinguish the fire whilst wearing breathing apparatus.'
The fire was confined to a cooking range at the Coopers Plaice chip shop, near the junction with Main Road. Crews were on the scene for just under an hour.
You may also want to watch:
Little damage was visible to the premises, which was closed this afternoon.
One neighbour said the owner of the business is believed to live in Wisbech.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack