Fire at commercial property, in Walcott Road, in Bacton
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
Emergency services were called to a commercial building after food caught fire, in a cooker.
There were reports of a blaze, at around 8.43am, on Sunday, May 22.
Two firecrews and a hydrant were sent to the scene, in Walcott Road, in Bacton. One from Mundesley and another from Stalham.
Firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used hose reel jets to extinguish the flames. The fire was put out at around 9.10am.
They then checked the building with a thermal imaging camera and cleared the smoke before leaving the scene.
You may also want to watch:
No one was injured or needed medical treatment during the incident.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 8 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 9 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 10 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue