Find out how clean our favourite restaurants in Norfolk and Waveney are
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
Find out the food hygiene rating for eateries across Norfolk and Waveney by searching our table.
Simply type in the name of a restaurant, cafe, pub, school or care home in the search bar.
The table will show the food hygiene rating out of five and the date of the inspection.
Each rating means the following: 5 = very good; 4 = good; 3 = generally satisfactory; 2 = improvement necessary; 1 = major improvement necessary; 0 = urgent improvement necessary.
This data is from the end of May 2016.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low