Final chance to nominate your stars of the Norfolk arts world
- Credit: Archant
The deadline for people to nominate their stars of Norfolk's arts scene for our special awards is just hours away.
The EDP People's Choice Awards - part of the annual Norfolk Arts Awards celebration at the Hostry Festival in October - give our readers the chance to highlight their cultural champions.
From music to theatre to film, individuals and organisations from the entire spectrum of the arts are eligible to be entered.
Last year's EDP People's Choice Awards winners were Felthorpe-based artist Matt Reeve, Norwich Arts Centre and the GoGoDragons! charity art trail brought to Norwich by children's charity Break and Wild in Art.
Now we are looking for a new trio of worthy winners for 2016.
You may also want to watch:
Nominations have already been flooding in for this year's awards, and people have until Tuesday, August 23 to send in their entries.
Once again there are three EDP People's Choice Awards categories - individual, small organisation and large organisation.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 7 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
EDP arts correspondent Emma Knights said: 'We are really lucky to have such a vibrant arts scene in Norfolk, and the EDP People's Choice Awards are your chance to celebrate some of the amazing individuals, organisations and projects that help make Norfolk such a wonderful place for arts and culture.
'There have been some brilliant nominations so far for this year's awards and we are looking forward to receiving even more.
'It could be you have a favourite festival, venue or performer, or there is an art exhibition or play that you thought was absolutely amazing. Whoever your cultural champions are, make sure you nominate them by Tuesday, August 23.'
After nominations close the top 10 in each category will be revealed. There will then be an online vote to find the three winners which will be announced at the Norfolk Arts Awards ceremony at Norwich Cathedral's Hostry on Friday, October 21.
To nominate an individual or organisation for an EDP People's Choice Award, visit www.edp24.co.uk
The deadline for EDP People's Choice Awards nominations is Tuesday, August 23.
The Hostry Festival will this year run from October 15 to 30. For more information about events at the festival, visit www.hostryfestival.org