Final bridal show of the season - the EDP Wedding Show at Carrow Road
- Credit: Lee Blanchflower - Blanc Creativ
The Eastern Daily Press Wedding Show is granting every bride's wish.
Bringing together all of the elements of the big day under one roof, planning the most important day of your life has never been simpler.
The event, sponsored by Dipples jewellers, is being hosted at Carrow Road on Sunday, May 15.
Held in the majestic stadium, bridal parties will have the opportunity to browse more than 55 exhibitors.
From magical honeymoons to bridal beauty and entertainment that is sure to get people on the dance floor - there is something for every theme.
You may also want to watch:
It is the last chance to add finesse to your spring wedding as the EDP Wedding Show at Carrow Road is the final event of the season.
The doors will open at 10.30am and the first 40 soon-to-be Mrs through the door will receive a lovely bridal bag and a copy of Bride Magazine for free.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 6 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 7 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 10 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
There will be live music all day with a range of performers sharing their talents with shoppers.
The exciting event which year after year has drawn in large crowds has free entry and will run until 2.30pm.
Following the last show of spring, bridal fever will kick off again on September 25, at Dunston Hall.
It will mark the 10th anniversary for the popular EDP Wedding Show and there will be a big surprise in store for everyone that attends.
To celebrate, Archant Bride magazine, in association with the EDP, is launching The Wedding Awards. Sponsored by Marry in Norfolk and the Norfolk Registration Service the new ceremony will celebrate businesses across the region.
- If you have a news story about a new event in the area, email firstname.lastname@example.org