Bag a festive bargain with EDP and Norwich Evening News goody bags
- Credit: Archant
Visitors to a festive event at the Norfolk Showground outside Norwich can bag a bargain from the Eastern Daily Press and Norwich Evening News.
Goody bags from the newspapers will be on sale at the Festive Food and Drink Show, taking place from November 8 to 10.
The bags will cost £2 and will contain copies of the EDP and Norwich Evening News, a drink, Kettle crisps, chocolate, a satsuma and a puzzle book.
The gift and food show will feature more than 300 exhibitors in an exhibition hall and festive pavilion filled with gift ideas, decorations, food and more.
Tickets for the event are available at the gate or online.
You may also want to watch:
EDP goody bags will be on sale before Norwich City's home game against Watford on Friday night. They cost £1 and will include copies of the papers, a drink, crisps and chocolate.
A free Norwich City sticker book will be in bags on sale at the Novi Sad Friendship Bridge between 6pm and 8pm.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 3 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 4 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 5 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 6 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 7 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 8 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 9 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 10 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash