Thousands flock to first weekend of Festival Too
- Credit: Archant
Thousands of people descended on King's Lynn over the weekend as the popular free event Festival Too kicked-off.
Crowds packed into King Staithe Square to enjoy live music from Ska and two-tone band 2 Rude.
After the sun set a firework display lit up the sky above the River Ouse to signal the beginning of the two-week event.
Sunday saw a country, Irish and Americana afternoon and evening with performances from Sam Coe and The Long Shadows, Billy Bubba King and line dancing time with Sara.
Headlining the second weekend of the festival in the Tuesday Market Place is Pixie Lott.
You may also want to watch:
Known for her hits Mama Do and Boys and Girls she will take to the stage on Saturday, July 7.
Lowestoft's own The Darkness will headline the final weekend on Saturday, July 14.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
For more information visit www.festivaltoo.co.uk