Festival Too is called off 'with sadness'
- Credit: Ian Burt
One of the region's most popular festivals has been cancelled for the second year running because of coronavirus.
Thousands flock to King's Lynn each July for Festival Too, which has been bringing live music to the Tuesday Market Place for 35 years.
In a statement posted on the event's Facebook page, organisers said: "It is with sadness that given the current government restrictions, coupled with a year without being able to fund raise, we have sadly taken the decision to postpone this years festival.
"The safety and well-being of our visitors and volunteers remains our priority, and we feel this is the appropriate decision.
"We are working on some plans for once restrictions start to ease, and we hope to deliver some festival activities for you later in the year
You may also want to watch:
"For now, our love goes to you all, we will be in touch with more news as soon as we can."
- 1 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 6 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 7 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 8 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 9 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 10 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region