Fendercare secures outer harbour contract
- Credit: Archant
Bosses at Norfolk-based Fendercare have secured a six-figure deal to supply fenders to Great Yarmouth outer harbour.
The firm has won a deal to supply 17 Yokohama pneumatic fenders to port operator Eastport UK after beating off international competition.
Sonia Wells, Fendercare Marine sales manager, said: 'We have previously supplied Eastport UK with a number of fenders and this contract also shows the commitment that Fendercare Marine has to the local supply chain and local economy.'
Jamie Frater, Eastport UK chief executive, said: 'the new Yokohama fenders are a proven product, and provide us with greater flexibility to cater for a range of different sized vessels, further enhancing the attractiveness and suitability of the Outer Harbour to our current and future customers.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 4 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 5 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 6 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 7 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 8 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 9 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 10 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box