Fault with river swing bridge blocks train lines between Reedham and Haddiscoe
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Due to a fault with a river swing bridge between Reedham and Haddiscoe all lines were blocked this evening.
Disruption to lines continued into late evening, and a team of Network Rail engineers were on site.
Trains running through both stations were cancelled or delayed, with trains between Lowestoft and Norwich affected or cancelled.
A spokesman for Greater Anglia said: 'We apologise for the disruption to train services this afternoon.
'If a journey has been delayed by 30 minutes or more, you may be entitled to compensation for a portion of your fare.'
You may also want to watch:
To claim compensation visit www.greateranglia.co.uk/about-us/our-performance/delay-repay.
To keep updated on journey times and cancellations, visit www.journeycheck.com/greateranglia/.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 9 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 10 Plea for farmers to engage with public over footpath fears