Fault with river swing bridge blocks train lines between Reedham and Haddiscoe
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Due to a fault with a river swing bridge between Reedham and Haddiscoe all lines were blocked this evening.
Disruption to lines continued into late evening, and a team of Network Rail engineers were on site.
Trains running through both stations were cancelled or delayed, with trains between Lowestoft and Norwich affected or cancelled.
A spokesman for Greater Anglia said: 'We apologise for the disruption to train services this afternoon.
'If a journey has been delayed by 30 minutes or more, you may be entitled to compensation for a portion of your fare.'
You may also want to watch:
To claim compensation visit www.greateranglia.co.uk/about-us/our-performance/delay-repay.
To keep updated on journey times and cancellations, visit www.journeycheck.com/greateranglia/.
- 1 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 6 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 7 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 8 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 9 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 10 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life