Multiple fire crews tackling blaze at vehicle workshop
- Credit: Archant
Multiple fire crews tackled a blaze at a vehicle workshop in Great Yarmouth.
Fourteen fire engines - including an aerial ladder platform - were at the scene on Faraday Road, off Gapton Hall Road, last night.
The affected workshop is within an industrial estate in the Southtown area.
Norfolk fire service said crews were called to the incident at 10.15pm. Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used main and hose reel jets to extinguish the flames.
The fire service said at 11.20pm some crews had been stood down and that 10 remain on scene. The incident was declared over at 11.57pm.
You may also want to watch:
Fire engines from Gorleston, Great Yarmouth, Martham, Loddon, Lowestoft, aerial ladder platforms from Great Yarmouth and Earlham, environmental protection unit from Sprowston and the control unit from Wymondham.
• Do you have pictures of the scene? Email email@example.com or call 01603 772684
- 1 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 2 The Norfolk market town that used to be in Suffolk
- 3 Family tribute to caring and loving Norwich man who was 'one of a kind'
- 4 Destructive stink bugs could be heading for Norfolk
- 5 Talented teen baker set to open cake shop in town centre
- 6 Motorcyclist, 17, dies after crashing into lamp post
- 7 Teenage girl seriously sexually assaulted near rail track
- 8 Part of A11 reopened after earlier issues with concrete
- 9 Plea for a solution after raw sewage floods family's garden
- 10 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital