Multiple fire crews tackling blaze at vehicle workshop
- Credit: Archant
Multiple fire crews tackled a blaze at a vehicle workshop in Great Yarmouth.
Fourteen fire engines - including an aerial ladder platform - were at the scene on Faraday Road, off Gapton Hall Road, last night.
The affected workshop is within an industrial estate in the Southtown area.
Norfolk fire service said crews were called to the incident at 10.15pm. Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used main and hose reel jets to extinguish the flames.
The fire service said at 11.20pm some crews had been stood down and that 10 remain on scene. The incident was declared over at 11.57pm.
You may also want to watch:
Fire engines from Gorleston, Great Yarmouth, Martham, Loddon, Lowestoft, aerial ladder platforms from Great Yarmouth and Earlham, environmental protection unit from Sprowston and the control unit from Wymondham.
• Do you have pictures of the scene? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 772684
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 5 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 6 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 9 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named