Family fun day featuring entertainment from around world to be held at Catton Park
- Credit: Archant
A family fun day featuring activities and entertainment from around the world is being held at Catton Park next month.
Visitors will have the chance to try everything from Chinese calligraphy and bushcraft activities to martial arts and Bollywood dancing.
There will also be Caribbean and Portuguese food on offer.
Children are invited to take part in a drawing competition of their favourite garden.
The free event is being hosted by Broadland District Council, in partnership with The Gardens Trust and Catton Park.
You may also want to watch:
It takes place on Sunday, September 16 from 11am to 4pm.
Call 01603 430496 for more information.
- 1 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 2 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 3 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 4 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 5 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 6 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 7 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 8 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 9 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 10 Owners of popular street food van open café bistro in Norwich