Families enjoy Puddleducks spring fair in Mulbarton
- Credit: Archant
Children in Mulbarton enjoyed donkey rides, a bouncy castle and a duck hunt at a spring fair organised by a village playgroup.
Puddleducks hosted Sunday's event for the playgroup's families as a way of raising funds for the children who attend the pre-school.
Games such as mini golf, skittles, hook a duck, a lucky dip and magic darts kept families entertained.
There were four tombolas, face and nail painting, sweets, ice cream and candy floss.
Local businesses also hosted stalls.
You may also want to watch:
Profits from the day will be used to buy equipment for the playgroup children to enjoy.
Joanne Doughty, Puddleducks' fundraising officer, who organised the fair, said: 'It was lovely to see so many families enjoying our event.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 9 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 10 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
'Hopefully we have all made a great contribution to the playgroup.'