Charity night in Fakenham for Macmillan Cancer Support
- Credit: Ian Burt
A charity night will be held in Fakenham this weekend to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support.
The event will be held at Gallery Bistro, in Fakenham Market Place, on Saturday, September 29, beginning at 8pm.
Admission is free and there will be a free hog roast and music.
Donations will be taken on the night.
Gallery Bistro owner Liam O'Sullivan said: 'It should be a great evening and an opportunity for people to catch up with friends and raise money for a very good cause.
You may also want to watch:
'Anyone is welcome to turn up on the night and be a part of it.'
Are you holding an event in the Fakenham, Dereham, Reepham, Wells or Swaffham areas to raise money for charity or a worthwhile cause? Let us know by sending details to Adam Lazzari via the e mail email@example.com or by calling us on 01362 854701.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 3 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich