Fakenham beer and gin festival pencil in possible return
- Credit: IAN BURT
Fakenham’s beer and gin festival has pencilled in a possible date for their return.
The festival which moved online last year and was postponed earlier in 2021 could return on September 17 and 18. The organisers say they are watching the coronavirus situation closely before moving forward with plans.
In a statement on social media, they said, “Whilst we would love to be able to run the gin and beer festival, the most important thing is public safety.
“We will only run if the event can be safe and if we can satisfactorily follow any guidelines in place at the time.”
The event has been held at the town’s community centre, while also helping to raise funds for them.
This will be the 9th festival, and they said they still have their sponsors.
They thanked everyone for their support during this challenging time.
- 1 Injured man found on Norfolk beach could be linked to woman's death
- 2 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 3 Police on scene in village 'just in case' as person taken to hospital
- 4 Fight back against plans for supermarket 'in wrong place' on A47
- 5 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 6 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 7 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 8 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 9 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
- 10 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months