Fakenham bar to be transformed into pop-up restaurant for one day this month
- Credit: Ian Burt
Pubs and bars are often encouraged to diversify these days.
With this in mind, one Fakenham bar will be transformed into a pop-up restaurant for one day this month.
Gallery Bistro will host Patrick's pop-up restaurant on November 29, opening at 7pm.
Gallery Bistro owner Liam O'Sullivan said: 'We're always looking to try new things and if this is a success we will look to do it again.'
Patrick's will serve home made wraps with slow roasted joints, barbecue pulled pork, chilli briskets of beef, shredded roast chicken, chipotle mayonnaise, avocado chilli, coriander and bean salsa with posh slaw, served with sides of roasted wedges with cowboy beans and cheese nachos with chipotle mayonnaise.
You may also want to watch:
Office for National Statistics figures reveal 145 pubs and bars across Norfolk shut between 2010 and 2017.
But Mr O'Sullivan said: 'I think pubs and bars can still do well if they try new things and give people extra reasons to come out.'
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 6 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 7 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
For more information about Patrick's pop-up restaurant and to book, call 01328 855000 or 07940 044248.