Fakenham bar to be transformed into pop-up restaurant for one day this month
- Credit: Ian Burt
Pubs and bars are often encouraged to diversify these days.
With this in mind, one Fakenham bar will be transformed into a pop-up restaurant for one day this month.
Gallery Bistro will host Patrick's pop-up restaurant on November 29, opening at 7pm.
Gallery Bistro owner Liam O'Sullivan said: 'We're always looking to try new things and if this is a success we will look to do it again.'
Patrick's will serve home made wraps with slow roasted joints, barbecue pulled pork, chilli briskets of beef, shredded roast chicken, chipotle mayonnaise, avocado chilli, coriander and bean salsa with posh slaw, served with sides of roasted wedges with cowboy beans and cheese nachos with chipotle mayonnaise.
You may also want to watch:
Office for National Statistics figures reveal 145 pubs and bars across Norfolk shut between 2010 and 2017.
But Mr O'Sullivan said: 'I think pubs and bars can still do well if they try new things and give people extra reasons to come out.'
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 7 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 8 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 9 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 10 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'
For more information about Patrick's pop-up restaurant and to book, call 01328 855000 or 07940 044248.