Fair at Knettishall Heath, near Thetford, will celebrate volunteers and community
- Credit: Gregg Brown
For five years Suffolk wildlife Trust has been looking after Knettishall Heath, near Thetford.
Over that time the trust has developed a relationship with the community, with volunteers and visitors working together to restore the habitat and species.
The Knettishall Fair will be held on Sunday (August 13) as a celebration for what has been achieved on the reserve.
Visitors will be able to find out the work the trust does for wildlife and that of other conservation groups, including the Exmoor Pony Society and Suffolk Bat Group.
There will be stallholders selling plants and handmade jewellery, with local craft demonstrators including leather working, spinning, dyeing and wood craft.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments will be available alongside family activities such as mini beast hunting and trails.
The event is between 11am and 4pm.
- 1 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 4 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 7 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 8 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
Entrance is free but car parking is £1.