Extra dates added to public consultation over Holt supermarket plans
Two extra dates have been added to a public consultation organised by a development group behind plans to bring a supermarket to the outskirts of Holt.
Specialist developer Norwood Homes are proposing to bring a foodstore to the Thaxters timber and DIY yard site, which could see the creation of about 100 jobs and 80 free short-stay car parking spaces.
The extra dates have been organised for April 12 and 13, 5pm-7.30pm, and will take place at the Holt Youth Project centre, off Old Station Way.
The plans will be displayed and partners from Norwood will be available to answer questions and take suggestions.
The dates which have already been announced are April 10, 10am–7pm, and April 11, 10am–5pm, at Holt Community Centre on Kerridge Way.
You may also want to watch:
? Digital or A4 printed copies of the plans will be available from April 9 upon request by emailing tim.schofield@norwood property.com.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 3 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 4 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 5 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 6 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 7 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 8 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 9 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 10 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month