Ewan McGregor at Norwich Cathedral
Hollywood star Ewan McGregor has been filming his latest movie at Norwich Cathedral.
Scenes for the film Jack the Giant Killer are currently being filmed inside the historic city landmark.
On Twitter a number of people reported seeing Ewan outside the cathedral yesterday afternoon.
The film, which is being made by Red Lion Films, also stars Ian McShane, Bill Nighy and Nicholas Hoult, however the unit publicist said she could not confirm which actors were filming at the cathedral.
The movie is described as a modern day fairytale in which the long-standing peace between men and giants is threatened, as a young farmer leads an expedition into the giants' kingdom in hope of rescuing a kidnapped princess.
Filming is set to take place at the cathedral until Friday and also on Monday and Tuesday next week.
Jack the Giant Killer is due for release next year.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 3 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 4 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 5 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 6 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 7 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 8 Seven of the best locations for a minibreak staycation in Norfolk
- 9 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
- 10 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
• Have you seen Ewan McGregor in Norwich? Call reporter Emma Knights on 01603 772428 or email email@example.com