Family friendly beer festival returns for seventh year
- Credit: Archant
A family friendly beer festival is returning for its seventh year to showcase some of the county's best produce.
The Morley beer festival and fun day will be held at the village hall on Gold Links Road on June 7 and 8.
The two-day festival, incorporating local food, drink, music and family entertainment will be raising money for local cancer charity Star Throwers.
There will be a selection of local ale and cider brewers at the event as well as a specialist gin bar, fresh pizza stand and Norwich Market favourites Churros and Chorizo.
Entertainment will include live music from festival favourites Pirate Joe and the foreign locals, Britpop tributes by the Counterfeit Brits and performances by Foolhardy's Circus.
You may also want to watch:
Adult weekend tickets are on sale for £16 and available online or from the Bakery on Church Street, Attleborough and Kett's Books in Wymondham.
For more information www.morleyfestivalnorfolk.co.uk.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation