Eurovision Song Contest 2016- How will you be watching it?
- Credit: AP
It is that time of year again where acts from across the continent (and Australia) come together for the Eurovision Song Contest.
Twenty six acts will take to the stage in Stockholm all hoping of taking home the crown.
The UK's contestants are former The Voice UK stars Joe and Jake who will be the penultimate act of the night with their song You're Not Alone.
Eurovision parties are taking place across the country with the Holiday Inn on Ipswich Road in Norwich screening the event live on a large screen hosted by Drag Queen Izzy Harjett.
Graham Norton will provide commentary throughout the live show on BBC One with Richard Osman from the quiz show Pointless acting as Britain's spokesperson when the scores come in.
You may also want to watch:
The grand final will feature a special performance from US singer and global star Justin Timberlake.
Ireland will not be in the final after Westlife singer Nicky Byrne failed to qualify during Thursday's live semi-final.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
Aside from host country Sweden and the 'big five' of France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK, those in the running for the Eurovision trophy are Latvia, Georgia, Bulgaria, Australia, Ukraine, Serbia, Poland, Israel, Lithuania, Belgium, Azerbaijan, Russia, the Netherlands, Hungary, Croatia, Austria, the Czech Republic and Malta.
Live coverage of the final starts at 8pm on BBC One.
•Let us know about your Eurovision party by commenting below.