Established Thetford business is set for relocation
- Credit: Archant
An established Thetford hairdressers is preparing to leave its home of more than 30 years and relocate to a different premises.
Clippers Hair Stylist has been based on Market Place since it opened in 1986 - but from Monday, March 6 its loyal customers will be having their hair styled at the Old Coach House, in Tanner Street.
The hairdressers is owned by Lydia Smythe, who said it will be good for the business to expand.
'It is just to make it a nicer experience for our customers,' she said. 'It is bigger, so there is a settee and a coffee machine. It is a big step forward but it is only 500 yards around the corner.'
At its new premises Clippers will be able to do walk-ins and well as the booked appointments.
She added: 'I am really looking forward to it and I am over the moon.
'The girls are really excited as well. They have been with me a lot of years and it will be nicer for them too.'
- 1 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 2 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 3 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 4 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 5 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 6 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 7 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 8 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
- 9 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 10 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week