Established Thetford business is set for relocation
- Credit: Archant
An established Thetford hairdressers is preparing to leave its home of more than 30 years and relocate to a different premises.
Clippers Hair Stylist has been based on Market Place since it opened in 1986 - but from Monday, March 6 its loyal customers will be having their hair styled at the Old Coach House, in Tanner Street.
The hairdressers is owned by Lydia Smythe, who said it will be good for the business to expand.
'It is just to make it a nicer experience for our customers,' she said. 'It is bigger, so there is a settee and a coffee machine. It is a big step forward but it is only 500 yards around the corner.'
At its new premises Clippers will be able to do walk-ins and well as the booked appointments.
You may also want to watch:
She added: 'I am really looking forward to it and I am over the moon.
'The girls are really excited as well. They have been with me a lot of years and it will be nicer for them too.'
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 8 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 9 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash