Equipment stolen from van after break-in
- Credit: Archant
Surveying equpiment was stolen from a van in Halesworth over the weekend.
Officers from Suffolk Police confirm a white Peugeot van was broken into by smashing a window to gain access to the back of the van.
It was parked on Rectory Street, in Halesworth, between noon on Friday, May 31, and 2.45pm on Monday, June 3.
Anyone who noticed unusual activity nearby, or has any information about the theft, is urged to contact officers on 101, quoting crime reference number 37/31724/19, or by using their online report form on the Suffolk Police website.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
Officers have also urged van and car owners not to leave items on display, and to take all belongings out of the car when parked.
- 1 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 2 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 3 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 4 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 5 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 8 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 9 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 10 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village