Enjoy some healthy walks across district
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, April 24, a 3.1 mile walk will be held in Hardley Staithe.
Walkers should meet at Hardley Staithe car park at 10.30am.
Next Tuesday, April 25, a 3.5 mile walk will be held in Stoven Green. Walkers should meet at Stoven Green at 10.30am.
On Wednesday, April 26, a 1.5 mile walk will be held in Beccles.
Walkers should meet at the entrance to Tesco at 2pm for this Beccles town walk.
Next Friday, April 28, a 3.1-mile walk will be held in Frostenden. Meet at Frostenden layby on the A12 at 10.30am.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 3 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 4 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 5 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 6 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 7 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 8 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 9 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 10 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm
For further information on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or alternatively you can visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
Have you got a Waveney story? Send your details to senior reporter Mark Boggis by emailing email@example.com or call 01502 525820.