Enjoy some healthy walks across district
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, April 24, a 3.1 mile walk will be held in Hardley Staithe.
Walkers should meet at Hardley Staithe car park at 10.30am.
Next Tuesday, April 25, a 3.5 mile walk will be held in Stoven Green. Walkers should meet at Stoven Green at 10.30am.
On Wednesday, April 26, a 1.5 mile walk will be held in Beccles.
You may also want to watch:
Walkers should meet at the entrance to Tesco at 2pm for this Beccles town walk.
Next Friday, April 28, a 3.1-mile walk will be held in Frostenden. Meet at Frostenden layby on the A12 at 10.30am.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 7 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 10 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
For further information on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or alternatively you can visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
Have you got a Waveney story? Send your details to senior reporter Mark Boggis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01502 525820.