Engineering works planned on Lowestoft to Norwich train line
- Credit: Archant
A rail replacement bus service will be in operation on Sunday (March 27) – as the line between Norwich and Reedham is closed all day.
Passengers travelling from Lowestoft to Norwich will be affected, due to signalling and track maintenance works.
A replacement bus service will operate between Norwich and Lowestoft calling at Oulton Broad North.
A shuttle bus service will operate between Reedham, Cantley and Acle – connecting into a train service.
A train shuttle service will operate between Lowestoft and Reedham.
Services from Norwich to Great Yarmouth, which normally operate via Reedham, will be diverted via Acle.
Abellio Greater Anglia are also running reduced services on both Good Friday and Easter Monday.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 7 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 8 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 9 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 10 NCFC LIVE: Missed chance for City against 10-man Newcastle
The timetable will follow a Sunday service schedule – with additional early morning services planned.
Commuters are advised to check the website, www.abelliogreateranglia.co.uk, for timetables and planned engineering works.