Emma Seamarks wins Great Yarmouth Talent Spot 2018
- Credit: Archant
Great Yarmouth has shown it has got talent galore.
Talent Spot 2018 has taken place at St George's Theatre in an event organised by Harbour Radio to involve the local community and uncover talent from the Great Yarmouth area.
The show was described as a tough competition for the ten finalists, with an overall winner chosen from the three categories who will on to record their own music in a studio.
The winner for the 12-17 category was the duo known as Going Dutch with their mix-up of Scouting for Girls' She's so lovely and Aretha Franklin's Piece of my heart.
The winner for the 18-24 category was Emma Seamarks with her performance of Les Miserables' Bring me home.
The winner of the 25+ category went to Soulla with Show me love by Robin S.
The overall winner was Emma Seamarks, who will be given the opportunity to record her own track in the studio at Harbour Radio.
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 3 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 4 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 5 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 6 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 9 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 10 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000