Emma Seamarks wins Great Yarmouth Talent Spot 2018
- Credit: Archant
Great Yarmouth has shown it has got talent galore.
Talent Spot 2018 has taken place at St George's Theatre in an event organised by Harbour Radio to involve the local community and uncover talent from the Great Yarmouth area.
The show was described as a tough competition for the ten finalists, with an overall winner chosen from the three categories who will on to record their own music in a studio.
The winner for the 12-17 category was the duo known as Going Dutch with their mix-up of Scouting for Girls' She's so lovely and Aretha Franklin's Piece of my heart.
The winner for the 18-24 category was Emma Seamarks with her performance of Les Miserables' Bring me home.
You may also want to watch:
The winner of the 25+ category went to Soulla with Show me love by Robin S.
The overall winner was Emma Seamarks, who will be given the opportunity to record her own track in the studio at Harbour Radio.
- 1 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 2 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 6 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 7 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 10 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk