Emergency services tackle toaster fire on Wodehouse Street in Norwich
Fire crews were called to an incident on Wodehouse Street in the north of Norwich.
Appliances from Earlham and Sprowston attended the scene shortly after 10.40am today.
A toaster had caught fire in the kitchen of a terraced house and set off the smoke alarms.
They used hose reel jets and fans to clear the building of any smoke.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 2 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 3 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
- 4 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 5 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 6 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 7 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 8 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 9 Shop worker receives complaints for asking customers to wear face masks
- 10 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould