Smoke seen for miles as crews called to container fire in Cromer
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services have been called to a lorry container fire in Cromer.
Two crews were called to the car and lorry container fire, on Runton Road, shortly before 12.35pm on Saturday.
The appliances - from Cromer and Sheringham - used compressed air foam to put out the blaze.
Two LPG cylinders which were involved were made safe and cooled down.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 4 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 5 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 8 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 9 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre