Emergency services called to two crashes on the A47 in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Two crashes have happened on the A47 tonight.
A car overturned on the A47 on the Dereham side of Hockering at about 7pm, with an off-duty nurse and police officer going to help.
Fire crews and ambulance went to the scene.
And, at 6pm, there was also a crash on the A47 between Norwich and Acle.
Police closed the road going eastbound on the A47 near to the turn off to Lingwood.
The accident, in which a red Peugeot 206 came off the road, happened on the single carriageway stretch of the road, near to where it becomes a double carriageway stretch.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 10 Inside Norfolk's vital lifeline centre offering families respite