Two taken to hospital after two-car crash at Dickleburgh
- Credit: Archant
Two people were taken to hospital after a crash on the A140 at Dickleburgh.
The road was partially blocked after the crash, which involved a green Volkswagen Polo and a Suzuki Swift, and took place just before 5.45pm on Monday evening.
The male and female drivers both suffered minor injuries in the crash and were taken to hospital.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service and recovery services were called.
Norfolk police tweeted to warn drivers there would be delays and said they should plan alternative routes where possible.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich Bus Updates also posted to say that Simonds 1 and 2 bus services would be delayed.
Just after 8.30pm police said the road had reopened.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road