Two taken to hospital after two-car crash at Dickleburgh
- Credit: Archant
Two people were taken to hospital after a crash on the A140 at Dickleburgh.
The road was partially blocked after the crash, which involved a green Volkswagen Polo and a Suzuki Swift, and took place just before 5.45pm on Monday evening.
The male and female drivers both suffered minor injuries in the crash and were taken to hospital.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service and recovery services were called.
Norfolk police tweeted to warn drivers there would be delays and said they should plan alternative routes where possible.
Norwich Bus Updates also posted to say that Simonds 1 and 2 bus services would be delayed.
Just after 8.30pm police said the road had reopened.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village
- 10 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze