Emergency services called to reports of a ‘man in a fire’
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called to a residential area following reports of man in a fire.
Firefighters, ambulance and police attended a kitchen fire at Union Place, on London Road South in Lowestoft just after 2pm.
Two appliances from Lowestoft South Fire Station were called to the scene at 2.14pm.
A spokesperson from Suffolk Fire and Rescue service, said: "Ambulance notified us of the 30-year-old male casualty.
"Two engines attended the gas fire involving a kitchen cooker. The oven was isolated and the gas was shut off," they said.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson from East of England Ambulance service, said: "An ambulance and a rapid response vehicle were called to an address in Lowestoft shortly after 2pm today (August 6) following reports of a man in a fire."
However, no patients required ambulance transport.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 6 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 7 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 8 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 9 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 10 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns