Emergency services called to Haddiscoe after car goes into a ditch
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Emergency services were called to Haddiscoe Dam this morning after a car went into a ditch.
The black Vauxhall Corsa left the A143 between Herringfleet Road and Low Road.
Police were called to the scene just after 6.30am and closed off the road.
Fire crews from Great Yarmouth and Gorleston also attended and helped one person out of the vehicle.
No one is thought to have been injured.
You may also want to watch:
The road is now reopened.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 3 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 4 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 5 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 6 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 7 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 8 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 9 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 10 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout