Emergency services called to crash in Kimberley
- Credit: Colin Finch
Emergency services were called to the scene of a crash in Kimberley.
On Wednesday, May 25, a fire crew from Hingham attended the crash on the B1108, between Hingham and Kimberley.
They were called at around 5.50am.
Firefighters made the vehicle and scene safe and had left the scene by 6.05am.
Police also attended.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 5 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 6 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 7 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
- 8 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 9 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 10 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village