Woman taken to hospital after falling from boat in north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
A woman was taken to hospital as a precaution after she fell off a boat in north Norfolk.
The woman fell off her boat in the Barton Turf area late on Friday night (September 11).
She was in the water for about 20 minutes before she was rescued.
The woman was taken to hospital as a precaution.
Broadsbeat, a team of officers who work to help protect the Norfolk Broads, thanked all who were in attendance to help the woman.
You may also want to watch:
They tweeted: “Thanks to all in attendance late last night when a lady fell off her #boat & in water for 20 minutes! #BartonTurf
Taken to hospital as a precaution!
- 1 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 2 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 3 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 4 New mass vaccination centre opening in Norfolk
- 5 Mum sets up sideline selling jewellery made from breast milk
- 6 Cottage project that is a 'step back in time' coming under hammer
- 7 Revealed: Adult vaccination rates are lower in some areas of Norfolk
- 8 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 9 Chef to reopen major hotel that closed amid financial woes
- 10 Police fine 39 second-homers and day-trippers in resort crackdown
@NorthNorfPolice @EEAST_EOCs @EastEnglandAmb Man pilot #1048 @NorfolkPolice NC-10092020-501”.
The team have been out visiting boatyards and meeting holidaymakers prior to Monday’s new coronavirus restrictions.