Emergency services called after three-vehicle crash outside Hethel Engineering Centre
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Emergency services were called to a three-vehicle crash near the Hethel Engineering Centre on Thursday morning.
Police, fire and ambulance were called to the incident on the B1135, which happened just after 8am on the Wreningham junction, near Wymondham.
The incident, which involved a Citroen Dispatch, an Audi A3 and a Yamaha scooter, was initially thought to have led to injuries, with the ambulance called.
They were briefly stood down after no injuries were reported, before being resent to the scene to deal with a patient suffering from neck pain.
Fire crews from Wymondham, Earlham and Carrow were called, where they made the vehicle safe and provided first aid.
You may also want to watch:
The road remains blocked.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 8 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 9 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 10 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools