Emergency services called after three-vehicle crash outside Hethel Engineering Centre
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Emergency services were called to a three-vehicle crash near the Hethel Engineering Centre on Thursday morning.
Police, fire and ambulance were called to the incident on the B1135, which happened just after 8am on the Wreningham junction, near Wymondham.
The incident, which involved a Citroen Dispatch, an Audi A3 and a Yamaha scooter, was initially thought to have led to injuries, with the ambulance called.
They were briefly stood down after no injuries were reported, before being resent to the scene to deal with a patient suffering from neck pain.
Fire crews from Wymondham, Earlham and Carrow were called, where they made the vehicle safe and provided first aid.
You may also want to watch:
The road remains blocked.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 3 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 6 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 7 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 8 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift