Woman taken to hospital after crash on A11 roundabout
- Credit: Archant
A passenger has been taken to hospital following a crash near a roundabout on the A11.
Emergency services were called after reports a BMW car had left the road near to the Stag roundabout, Attleborough shortly before 8.50pm on Sunday, September 22.
A spokesman in the Norfolk Police control room said a woman passenger has been taken to hospital with "minor injuries" in the single vehicle crash.
The male driver of the vehicle was not injured.
Fire crews were called to the crash as there were initially reports of smoke issuing from the bonnet of the vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
Crews from Attleborough and Wymondham were called but no fire was found and they provided scene safety.
Emergency services remained on scene to deal with the incident shortly before 10pm
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 8 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer
However the road remained open as the incident took place off the road.