Emergency services attend overturned car in Lowestoft
- Credit: Suffolk Police
Emergency services attend overturned car in Lowestoft.
Suffolk Police were contacted at about 10.09am this morning (March 13) to reports of a silver Toyota Yaris car which was on its roof in Water Lane, Lowestoft
Officers attended the scene and described the car as being half on the road and half on the path of the narrow road near to the junction with St Peter's Street.
It is believed the car collided with two other vehicles – a red Ford Mondeo and a blue Ford Fiesta – which were also damaged during the incident.
A rapid response vehicle from the East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust attended the scene to treat the occupant of the car that had overturned.
You may also want to watch:
The patient, a woman, was for treated minor back pains before being discharged at the scene.
A recovery vehicle arrived at the scene at 11.04am to recover the silver Toyota Yaris.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage