Firefighters called to home after electrical fault sparks flames

Firefighters were called to a fire in Middlegate in Great Yarmouth. Picture: Denise Bradley.

Firefighters were called to a fire in Middlegate in Great Yarmouth. Picture: Denise Bradley. - Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017

Firefighters were called after an electrical fault caused a fire in a Norwich home.

Fire crews were called to Proctor Road, in Sprowston, at just before 2am on Saturday, January 26.

Crews from Sprowston and Earlham went to the home, but the small fire which had broken out had been put out before they arrived.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus