Search

Firefighters called to home after electrical fault sparks flames

PUBLISHED: 14:08 26 January 2019 | UPDATED: 15:24 26 January 2019

Firefighters were called after an electrical fault caused a fire in a Sprowston home. PIC: Denise Bradley.

Firefighters were called after an electrical fault caused a fire in a Sprowston home. PIC: Denise Bradley.

Archant

Firefighters were called after an electrical fault caused a fire in a Norwich home.

Fire crews were called to Proctor Road, in Sprowston, at just before 2am on Saturday, January 26.

Crews from Sprowston and Earlham went to the home, but the small fire which had broken out had been put out before they arrived.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Eastern Daily Press. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Eastern Daily Press