Elderly woman dies at Holt address following cardiac arrest
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
A woman in her 70s has died in Holt following a cardiac arrest.
The East of England Ambulance crew were called to Woodrow Avenue in Holt at around 3pm on July 21 after it had been reported a woman had collapsed.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance service said: 'Despite the crew's best efforts, the patient sadly died at the scene.
'Our thoughts go out to her family and friends.'
The East of England Ambulance Service had sent a first responder as well as two ambulance crews to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
They also called the fire services who dispatched a crew from Sheringham as co-responders.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 4 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 5 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 6 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 7 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 8 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 9 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 10 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham