Elderly woman dies at Holt address following cardiac arrest
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
A woman in her 70s has died in Holt following a cardiac arrest.
The East of England Ambulance crew were called to Woodrow Avenue in Holt at around 3pm on July 21 after it had been reported a woman had collapsed.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance service said: 'Despite the crew's best efforts, the patient sadly died at the scene.
'Our thoughts go out to her family and friends.'
The East of England Ambulance Service had sent a first responder as well as two ambulance crews to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
They also called the fire services who dispatched a crew from Sheringham as co-responders.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 3 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 4 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 5 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 6 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 7 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 8 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 9 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
- 10 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph