Egg thrower reports at Aylsham
A rise in reports of anti-social behaviour in Aylsham is being tackled by local police.
They include sightings of youths throwing bottles around the skate park, people throwing eggs at vehicles from a bridge and vehicle nuisance.
Police say they will increase patrols in hotspot areas, and talking to young people.
Anyone committing vehicle nuisance offences faces being issued with a Section 59 warning – a 12-month order which aims to encourage responsible driving and, if breached, could result in the offender's vehicle being crushed.
Aylsham police have also been told that a property in Market Place had Superglue put in its lock,
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area